Office Manager for leading Chinese Private Equity 45-55k
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917773
Employer Ref. JH1485
Well established Chinese Private Equity with a team of 15 professionals is now looking for an exceptional candidate to join them. Office Manager will also be responsible in managing one admin assistant. Great benefits and stable working environment.
You will be responsible for all rounded office management. Fast pace dynamic working environment.
Major responsibilities include:
*Must be able to speak fluent Mandarin and write Chinese
- Ensure smooth running of the office, support on office management projects- renovations, relocations, lease renewals
- Assist with vendor management, lease management and facilities maintenance
- Offer administrative support to senior management e.g. travel and expenses
- Be the main contact point for liaison with overseas offices
- Help to organise team building or company events
- Manage one admin assistant / receptionist
- Manage stock levels in the pantry, stationary and supplies
- Prepare and update admin policy and procedures in Chinese
- Other ad hoc duties
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 8-10 years experience within banking and finance industry
- must have office management experience preferably from fund house or private equity
- Bachelor degree
- MUST speak fluent MANDARIN and English
- MUST be patient and able to work under stress with HIGH EQ
- Proven ability as a flexible and adaptable person
- A helpful and intelligent approach to daily challenges
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search