An international legal firm is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Office Manager/Secretarial Manager to be based in their Hong Kong office. The successful candidate will be an experienced people manager who is highly organised, with excellent interpersonal skills, is practical and capable of interacting with international colleagues, as well dealing with day-to-day issues in the local office.
• Coordinate the day-to-day management of the secretarial and support services team within the organisation
• Overseeing, monitoring and improving the efficient service of the support team
• Managing the allocation of secretarial/administration support and ensuring consistency
• Provide input in terms of efficiency of service and suggest improvements where required
• Involvement with HR/people related initiatives across the business
• Manage both scheduled and unplanned annual leave and absence
• Providing support and liaising with department heads and the executive team
• An experienced manager who has worked in an international professional services, financial services or legal environment
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Motivated and proactive with the ability to build relationships at all levels
• People management and change management experience would be an advantage
• Superb interpersonal skills and excellent command of English and Cantonese (preferable), as well as conversational Mandarin (desirable)
For further details please contact Mared at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to mr(at)charlottefrank.com
Job Code: MR/10707
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.