Office Manager with Fund House (Pays up to 45K)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999091
Employer Ref. BBBH22154
Our client, a multi-cultural fund house with a relatively small sized but friendly office, is looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to join their team!
Given the size of the office (within 20 people) your job will be diversified from serving the expatriate Partner as an EA / PA to managing all the day-to-day office administration / operations. You will also need to liaise with the vendors on accounting or payroll related issues. My client is particularly looking for someone who can work independently and very much self-motivated. The Director is a very nice boss to work with and would therefore like to seek for someone of a similar vibe and friendliness.
This is a brilliant and rare opportunity for EAs/PAs/Administrative Assistants if you were looking for a step-up in your career within the financial industry. You will be working in a nicely furnished office with a bunch of approachable and professional colleagues. Send us your CV now!
- Provide secretarial support to the team members such as travel arrangements, meeting coordination's and calendar management
- Handle and translate any incoming and outgoing correspondence including posts and bills
- Process all the invoices and expenses reports, coordinate with external accounting company
- First line of contact with potential investors as well as the voice and email contact for client relations
- Prepare and distribute fund materials to potential and existing investors
- Recent and stable experience working as a PA / Admin Assistant / OM within the financial industry
- Excellent command of English and Chinese a MUST
- Flexible and approachable personality, hands on and with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work independently with high self-discipline
- Cheerful, helpful team player
- *Immediate Availability is highly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to quoting reference #22154 in the subject header. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.