The Estate Agents Authority (EAA) is a statutory organization set up under the Estate Agents Ordinance to regulate estate agents and salespersons, and to enhance the standard of service of the trade. Applications are invited for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777562
- Perform frontline duties in complaints handling, including fact-finding, conducting interviews and statement-taking
- Write up investigation reports
- Handle public / trade enquiries
- Carry out compliance inspection and law enforcement activities when required
- A recognized university degree
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Proven knowledge in conveyancing will be an added advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
(Preferably attained Grade “C” or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE, or Level 4 or above in HKDSE, or equivalent)
- Good report writing skills
- Good analytical and communication skills, be able to handle cases independently and a team player
Terms of Appointment
Competitive remuneration package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience will be offered. The appointee will initially be offered a 3-year contract, subject to renewal upon satisfactory performance and the service needs of the Authority.
The appointee will be assigned to the Complaints Section and may be subject to job rotation to the Enforcement Section of the Operations Division, which involves outdoor duties and an irregular work schedule.
Applications with full resume indicating your current and expected salaries and your public examination results should be sent to: Human Resources Section, Estate Agents Authority, 48/F Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now" not later than 6 October 2016. Please mark “Private and Confidential” on the envelope.
Candidates who are not invited to attend an interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. Applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Authority. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided in the applications will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. All information on non-shortlisted applicants will be destroyed after 6 months.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER