Kinetix Systems Ltd
Established in 1998, Kinetix Systems Limited (“Kinetix”) is an experienced IT solutions provider in Hong Kong. We provide comprehensive services and products including IT consulting, systems development and computer networking. We are specialists in evaluating system effectiveness and leveraging world-class technologies to re-engineer business processes.
We have partnerships with major IT vendors, including IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP, while the one with IBM is the highest level of such partnership.
We are privileged to be the ONLY Company awarded for all current categories of the SOA-QPS3 and Server Bulk from the HKSAR. In 2014, our annual turnover was over HKD 120 Million. Concurrently, we have also obtained ISO 20000-1:2011-Information technology Service management certificate. This proves that we have achieved the world’s standard for quality of services.
In addition, we are also committed to society. Kinetix values and cares about the community, our employees and the environment. In 2015 Hong Kong Council of Social Service awarded our company the Caring Company Logo.
Kinetix believes that people are the company’s greatest asset. Our accelerated growth creates enormous opportunities for talented individuals. We are so proud that over 10% of our staff have been working here for more than 10 years. Establishing a career with us will give you invaluable exposure in different areas of information technology services. Due to our fast growing business, we are now actively looking for enthusiastic, innovative and self-motivated individuals to join our teams.
Officer (Admin & HR)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833977
- In charge of recruitment activities including posting job advertisements, arranging interviews, preliminary interviews, staff on-boarding and exit arrangements
- Assist in payroll calculation , MPF contribution, medical benefits and tax return
- Handle staff in HR & Administration enrolments , claims and records
- Provide professional advice on employee relationship issues and host staff activities
- Assist in arranging social community activities
- Support general office administrative duties including contract renewals and negotiation
- Assist in other ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in HR or Business related disciplines
- 3 years of solid work experience in HR & Administration
- Good command of written English & spoken Cantonese
- Solid knowledge in Employment Ordinance
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word & Excel)
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn & able to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Immediately available highly preferable
If you enjoy working in a friendly and challenging working environment, please send your full resume (in MS Word format) with your availability, last/current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
**All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential**
Candidate will NOT be considered for any positions if he/she does not provide his/her availability and expected salary.