Established in 1947, the Employers’ Federation of Hong Kong is the leading advocate for Hong Kong employers in employment and related matters, aiming to contribute to the success of members’ businesses and the prosperity of Hong Kong. We are now seeking a high calibre individual to fill the following opening:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917173
- To assist in organising events or activities of the Federation;
- To serve the Federation’s committees, taskforces or working groups;
- To handle administrative tasks or other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- University graduate preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written language skills, both in English and Chinese;
- Good organisational, inter-personal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, responsible and have team-spirit;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
The Federation offers a friendly, small office environment, 5-day work week, attractive salary, MPF and group medical insurance for the right candidate. Please submit your application on or before 23 December 2016 with application letter, full resume, existing and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test. Candidates who are not contacted within 2 months of the closing date or the date of their applications, whichever is later, may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information submitted will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only. www.efhk.org.hk