The Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority (HKEAA) is an independent, self-funded and not-for-profit statutory body. Its main role is to conduct the HKDSE. It also administers other assessment projects and examinations leading to academic, professional or practical qualifications on behalf of international examining bodies and local professional bodies. Applications are now invited for the following post:
Officer – Administration (Ref: HR/01/373)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997152
Employer Ref. HR/01/373
Duties:The appointee will assist the Manager – Administration in managing office administration, including office health and safety, and facility management work of offices and assessment centers, purchasing of office equipment and supplies, preparing tender document for administrative services including provision of security guard and cleaning services, travel arrangement, drafting procedures and implementing good practices related to administration and facility management in order to support the core operations of the HKEAA.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Property Management, Facility Management, or equivalent, preferably with relevant professional qualification such as MCIH, HKIH or CFM;
- At least 5 years’ solid experience in office administration or managing office buildings/institutions/corporate facilities; sound knowledge of building repair and maintenance;
- Hands-on experience in drafting, administering and managing outsourced contracts and service provider including security guard service, cleaning service and office equipment and supplies;
- Familiar with occupational health and safety ordinance and relevant regulations is an advantage;
- Proficient in computer applications including Word and Excel;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Customer-oriented with pleasant personality and excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
Employment Terms: The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointment will initially be on a fixed-term contract with MPF benefits, medical and dental care. Future employment may be offered on renewable contracts subject to performance and staffing needs.
Date for Application Review: 27 January 2017
Applications would be considered until the post is filled.
Application forms can be obtained from the HKEAA office on 13/F., Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or downloaded from the HKEAA website (www.hkeaa.edu.hk). Completed application forms should be returned to the Manager – Human Resources at the above address. Applicants not notified within 10 weeks from the application review date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
HKEAA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. Information provided relating to employment will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. For details, please refer to the Policy Statement on Equal Opportunities and the Personal Information Collection Statement on HKEAA website (www.hkeaa.edu.hk).