Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Officer, Administration & Process Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916260
Employer Ref. 534863
To manage and control the day to day service delivery in Administration and Process Management and ensure that services are delivered by vendors in the most efficient and cost effective manner, and in compliance with the agreed service levels and quality standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifies and establishes processes and metrics for measuring critical performance drivers for area of responsibility.
- Maintains adequate levels of resourcing whilst managing costs and service review.
- Responsible for the strategic management of vendors to ensure quality and value of service delivery.
- Responsible for contract service management of vendors to comply with bank requirement.
- Manages the maintenance of operational integrity across the full range of products and processes.
- Take up productivity improving project for the division.
- Interfaces with process and quality to explore and define refinements and improvements to existing processes, to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Defines and agrees rigorous Service Level Agreements, reviews unit operating performance for outsourced activities.
- Co-ordinates and manages strategies for internal customer to align with changing requirements.
- Financial coordination and cost monitoring.
- Accountable for compliance to operational policies.
- Plan and co-ordinate Business Continuity Plan to sustain service delivery.
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably university graduates and/or
- Relevant experience in vendor management
- A good team player with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Positive, proactive, mature and self-motivated
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 12/31/2016 Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.