The Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong (IFPHK) was established in June 2000 as a non-profit organization for the fast–growing financial services industry. We are the sole licensing body in Hong Kong authorized by Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd to grant the much coveted and internationally-recognized CFP certification and AFP certification to qualified financial planning professionals in Hong Kong and Macau.
We are now inviting enthusiastic and high-calibre graduates to join our professional teams:
Officer / Administrative Assistant - Operations Department (Ref. No.: 160901J)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782969
The appointee will be required to:
- Ensure accurate processing of examination applications and membership applications
- Maintain effective communication and handle members and public enquiries
- Maintain record and filing systems
- Perform any other related duties or assist in ad-hoc projects
- Support IFPHK events and front desk duties if needed
- Have tertiary education or above
- Have at least 2 years of work experience preferably in education sector
- Have good telephone manners and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Have good command in English and Chinese Microsoft Office applications
- Be out-going, responsible and able to work with accuracy
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
Applicants with less work experience may be appointed as Administrative Assistant.
To apply, please send your full resume stating current and expected salary before 10 Oct 2016.
Please visit our website www.ifphk.org for further information on our Institute.