Inchcape Motor Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999454
Assist in data analysis and reporting
Support in formulating sales and development strategies for Aftersales Division
Provide support to daily operations and frontline staff in Aftersales Division
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree/High Diploma in Engineering/Statistics/Business related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant experience in automotive industry is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sense is a must
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent PC and MS Office application skills.
Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Officer-Aftersales Service.
We offer year-end bonus and medical scheme to the right candidate. Please send full detailed resume with contact telephone number and salary information to the Human Resources Division, Inchcape Motor Services Limited, 22/F., Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR apply through Online Application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after 3 months. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Inchcape Motor Services Limited
About Inchcape Motor Services Limited
Being One of Us
People are at the heart of who we are, how we think & how we act!
Inchcape Motor Services Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Inchcape plc. We provide ultimate shared service support to other leading automotive firms within the group in Hong Kong.
Our team is comprised of highly engaged individuals who share the same vision of continuously driving the group to becoming the most customer centric automotive retail group.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we are now inviting high calibre talents to apply for the following position: