Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Officer/ Assistant Officer (For Inbound and Outbound) – Call Centre
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998984
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance the daily operations of the Centre from time to time in order to increase productivity.
- Supervise the team of Hotline Service Staff to achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level of Customer Services Department.
- Supervise the team of Hotline Service Staff/ TM staff to ensure continuous development of sales and customer service provision.
- Handle difficult customers or situations and resolve problems and complaints while maintaining favorable relationship with customers and minimizing any negative impacts on the bank.
- Provide timely customer feedback to our banking services, products, offerings, transaction flow etc. to strengthen our competitive edge in the market
- Ensure the operation process is fully in compliance with the company's policy and procedures
- Assist to undertake special assignment / project
- Give direction to team members, develop the talent of team member and allocate job task to best fit for their talent
- Monitor service quality and IPQ performance of Hotline Service Staff via Call Monitoring (where necessary).
Job Requirements (Applicable to Inbound and Outbound)
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in retail banking, with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Obtain recognized insurance and securities examinations, e.g. IIQE, FPE (HKSI) or obtained an exempted status
- Sales and customer oriented, good communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Good presentation and business writing skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English, good command in Mandarin is a plus
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group