Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Officer/ Assistant Officer – Treasury (China)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784047
- Assist in execution of treasury-related operations of PRC subsidiaries including bank account opening, closure & signatory updating, inter-account fund transfers and deposit placements with banks
- Assist to check and review the cash balance and forecast reports submitted by PRC subsidiaries
- Provide loan administration support including documents preparation for bank loan drawdowns and assist in monitoring of on-going loan compliance for PRC subsidiaries
- Prepare periodic treasury reports
- Treasury documents filing
- High Diploma/Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline, basic knowledge of PRC laws and regulations is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in corporate treasury, candidates with better experience will be considered for Officer position
- Reliable, well-organized, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of Chinese and English. Fluency in Putonghua and proficient Chinese writing skills are preferred
- Station in Hong Kong
- Immediate availability is an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now” button. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: http://www.hanglung.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitmentpurposeswithin the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their informationwill be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.