Officer, Cabin Crew Standard
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782420
Employer Ref. HKA/JDB/0923_OCCS
- Assist to prepare data, consolidate response from relevant stakeholders, Update records and issue follow-up reminder. Assist in ensuring that action taken/implemented are duly recorded to close cases.
- Monitor new and current flight reports, consolidate for management review during flight report meeting.
- Assist Inflight Services Project Team (ISPT) in consolidation of reports from trial flights and other projects or surveys.
- Compose or assist in writing policy/procedures when required, publish via Cabin Crew Notice (CCN) then incorporate in manuals as scheduled
- Communication distribution (e.g., emails) as assigned by Manager, Cabin Crew Standard or Senior Officer, Cabin Crew Standard or AM, Cabin Crew Training.
- Regularly write ABO briefing topics arising from flight reports and action taken. Publish via CCT
- Assist with ensuring that all valid contents of CNs are incorporated into relevant manuals without delay.
- Assist in consolidating periodical reports for submission via email, roster arrangements for ISPT and Dual Function crew and submitting roster summaries of standard team executives (DF crew)
- Meeting organizer for Manager, Cabin Crew Standard and staff of Standard Team
- Assist with administrative functions of Standard Team. Manage the whole team’s calendar if necessary
- Provide and Assist with cabin crew services, e.g, uniform-related matters, meeting scheduling, training room booking, and taking minutes of meeting
- Other administration job may be assigned by Manager, e.g. printing and helping with distribution/delivery of publication to other HX offices
- Form 5 or above; University Degree is preferred.
- Experience in the airline industry is an advantage
- Background as a cabin crew or have a good knowledge of cabin crew function is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmers
- Good organizational skills, task and time management
- Proficient in English and preferably in Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail. (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Airlines Limited
About Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Hong Kong Airlines is the third airline based in Hong Kong. In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position :-