HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Officer, Card Operations (CHQ5/201701/OCO/TL)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998573
Employer Ref. CHQ5014966780108
- To assist the manager to deal with the daily issues of the Tap & Go Card Operations;
- To provide operational support on new programs and strategies, and maintain / update the relevant account information in the system;
- To assist and participate in defining user requirements and conducting user acceptance tests for system enhancement;
- To trouble shoot and coordinate issues raised by business users, external vendors and card associations and initiate remedial actions;
- To handle and closely follow up internal / external customer’s enquiries to achieve high customer satisfaction;
- To prepare regular MIS reports for management’s perusal.
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience in card settlement processing;
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in card operation. Call center experience will be an advantage;
- Patient, detail-minded and customer-oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Hands-on skills in MS Office applications.