Officer, Cargo Operations
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995976
Employer Ref. HKA/JDB/0113_OCO
- Conduct on-site observation of cargo build-up/break down in warehouse
- Provide preliminary information to Cargo Tracing Supervisor/Officer for cargo irregularity follow up action
- Prepare the Daily Operation Report and Monthly Operation Report for management performance review regularly
- Liaise with Cargo Terminal Operator (CTO) to conduct cargo security check to fulfill Civil Aviation Department’s requirement
- Monitor with CTO teams to ensure smooth operation flows in 24hrs basis
- Conduct physical check of post flight message/internal cargo system data
- Cooperate with Cargo revenue management team to finalize the Cargo Booking List, necessary make decision in case any changes in non-office hour
- Provide build-up instruction to CTO as well as monitoring until flight close
- HKCEE / HKDSE graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in airline industry
- Fluent command of spoken and written English , Chinese & Mandarin
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Airlines Limited
About Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Hong Kong Airlines is the third airline based in Hong Kong. In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position :-