Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Officer – Central Marketing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998985
- To provide support on the day-to-day central marketing activities and operations, work closely with local marketing teams
- To collate marketing proposals from each local team for approval, gather and distribute feedback or approval accordingly
- To assist in proof reading and checking of marketing collaterals, ensure they are aligned to the brand DNA and corporate standard
- To participate in idea generation for marketing campaigns
- To support on other administrative or daily tasks, e.g. filing, reporting, etc.
- To handle and assist ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related disciplines is preferred
- Around 3- 5 years of relevant experience in sizable company
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and positive working attitude
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and etc.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now” button. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: http://www.hanglung.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitmentpurposeswithin the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their informationwill be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.