Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Officer, Contract Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782266
Employer Ref. 492447-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Proceed RFP, RFQ for a certain maintenance demand including line and base maintenance;
- Assist supervisor in SGHA, SLA, contracts or agreements negotiation with potential service providers;
- Assist supervisor to perform service provider's survey or inspection as require;
- Evaluate and make comparison for all potential service providers;
- Perform daily communication with MROs and monitor the performance of all contracted service providers;
- Establish effective communication and good relationship with service providers;
- Organize and coordinate new station maintenance operation;
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in MRO or airlines;
- Understanding of the entire process of handling LM/BM maintenance arrangement;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Effective decision making skills;
- Willing to travel.
- Business sense, commercially aware and able to identify opportunities;
- Flexible mind and willing to work on differing projects.