LWK & Partners (HK) Ltd
LWK is a Hong Kong based full service comprehensive architectural service provider with PRC Grade A Design Institute Qualifications. We started our business in 1986. Our holding company, C Cheng Holdings Limited (stock code: 1486) is the first listed architectural service provider in Hong Kong and mainland China.
Together with our 5 offices in China and over 600 staffs in total, we are committed to the pursuit of excellence in architectural design and aims to improve quality of living and lifestyle.
To align with our strategic growth plan, we are looking for high caliber individuals to join us:-
Officer – Contracts Department 合約部主任
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920404
Employer Ref. LWK16048_CONT
- Assist to prepare commercial contracts;
- Coordinate for contracts review and signatory with customers, internal departments and subsidiary offices as per instructions from the supervisors of the Department;
- Prepare commerce and finance related reports;
- Liaise with the PRC subsidiary offices, customers and suppliers for timely contract arrangement;
- Maintain proper filing for the Contracts team;
- Require to travel to Shenzhen occasionally;
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the supervisors from time to time.
- Diploma graduate or above, preferably in Business Administration, Quantity Surveying in building industries or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in PRC business and solid experience in commercial communication, contracts administration and operations;
- Willing to work under pressure and independently;
- Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook;
- Good command in written and spoken English & Chinese, Mandarin is a must;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package including medical scheme to successful candidates. Please send full resume with expected salary.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)