Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Officer, Crew Control
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994276
Employer Ref. 494598-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform crew re-assignment in accordance with the HKCAD Approved Flight Time Limitation Scheme and company guidelines in the event of flight disruptions;
- Provide FOCC Duty Manager with information on crew utilization and availability in dealing with disruptions to flight schedule and training;
- Arrange logistics (such as air-tickets, hotel, visa etc) in the event of flight disruptions;
- Assist in other duties assigned.
- HKDSE or F.7 graduate or equivalent;
- Experienced in Airline Crewing aspects preferable; fresh graduate is also welcome;
- Knowledge in crew rostering and hands-on experience in computer rostering system (such as Merlot, ICMS, Sabre) would be a distinct advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese including Mandarin.
- Able to work on 7x24 shift schedule.
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledge in Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Through understanding of CAD 371, flight crew training manual and any applicable manual or part of the manual;
- Good interpersonal communication and problem solving skill.