Inchcape Motor Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778942
Employer Ref. JDB-2016-09-OCE
- Assist in handling customer inquiry and complaint
- Design service standards and ensure prompt delivery of ultimate customer experience at all levels of operation
- Set up effective tracking system to evaluate staff / business performance
- Work with other departments to design activities in improving service delivery
- Organize and deliver customer service trainings
- Improve Customer Centricity awareness by organizing appropriate Customer Service programs and promotional materials
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in business administration, statistics, market research or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years solid work experience in Customer-related field with technical/ automobile background is preferred
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese is highly preferred
- Good analytical and tactical skills
- Proactive with problem solving and customer service skills
- Good knowledge in PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Pleasant, outgoing and mature personality.
We offer year-end bonus and medical scheme to the right candidate. Please send full detailed resume with contact telephone number and salary information to the Human Resources Division, Inchcape Motor Services Limited, 22/F., Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR by e-mail through clicking Apply Now. (Quote Ref. DB-2016-09-OCE)
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after 3 months. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Inchcape Motor Services Limited
About Inchcape Motor Services Limited
Being One of Us
People are at the heart of who we are, how we think & how we act!
Inchcape Motor Services Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Inchcape plc. We provide ultimate shared service support to other leading automotive firms within the group in Hong Kong.
Our team is comprised of highly engaged individuals who share the same vision of continuously driving the group to becoming the most customer centric automotive retail group.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we are now inviting high calibre talents to apply for the following position: