Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Officer, Customer Value Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781915
Employer Ref. 1510
Report to the Manager, you will be responsible for marketing campaign management, business report compilation, customer behavioral analysis and evaluation as well as channel analysis.
- Compile business performance reports and analysis for the business units in retail banking
- Work closely with product and marketing team to produce pre- and post-campaign analysis and evaluation
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate with major in statistics, quantitative analysis, information systems or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years MIS experience in the financial services industry
- Experienced in campaign management, data analysis and other analytical techniques
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in SAS programming