Kerry Properties (H.K.) Limited
We are a publicly listed property company (http://www.kerryprops.com) with extensive presence in Hong Kong and the PRC and are inviting applications for the position of:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998071
Employer Ref. KPHKL/0117/001
- Implement and maintain the Company's environmental standards and management system for properties development and management
- Provide guidance to colleagues from various departments to maintaining corporate Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Coordinate with colleagues from various departments to ensure smooth operation of EMS
- Collect and analyze environmental data from properties development and management projects
- Verify data collected regularly and monitor the Company's environmental performance
- Propose and execute environmental initiatives
- Assist in organizing Company's environmental event
- Degree holder or above in Environmental Studies / Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in environmental management
- Relevant experience in property development and/or management industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge of BEAM plus and LEED is preferred
- Familiar with related ISO standards including ISO 14001 & ISO 50001
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Native Mandarin speaking
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office & Chinese word processing; with knowledge of data analysis software is an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume and expected salary to the Director -Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Properties (H.K.) Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)