jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835779
Employer Ref. 16 / O – FIN – 109A
The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree in accounting / finance or other related discipline;
- a qualified accountant, with membership of a recognised professional accountancy body;
- a minimum of 3 years post-qualification work experience in handling full sets of accounts, experience in auditing is an advantage;
- proven track record of supervising a team of accounting staff;
- good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- proficiency in MS Excel and experience in Enterprises Resources Planning (ERP) system is preferred; and
- good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to handle the daily accounting and finance operations of the Finance Department;
- to perform month-end closing, prepare financial statements, financial analysis and cash flow report on a timely basis;
- to maintain proper accounting records and full set of accounts;
- to liaise with external auditor during annual audit;
- to assist the preparation of annual budget and exercise budgetary control;
- to assist the development and implementation of accounting systems, electronic banking system and financial control policies and procedures, etc.;
- to undertake compliance control and execute corporate governance practices; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the CIC.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
Please send an updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job and quoting the job reference number (16 / O – FIN – 109A) by Apply now or by mail to the address below on or before 2 November 2016. For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.
Manager - Human Resources
Construction Industry Council
15/F, Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Construction Industry Council
About Construction Industry Council
Employer Ref.16 / O – FIN – 109A