About HKBN Ltd.
HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310), operating through Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited, is the largest provider of residential fibre broadband services (symmetrical 100Mbps and above) in Hong Kong by number of residential subscriptions, with a core purpose to “Make Our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”. HKBN offers an array of world-class enterprise solutions, including broadband and data connectivity, voice communication, managed Wi-Fi solutions, Cloud solutions and IT advisory services, as well as a diversified portfolio of residential broadband and Wi-Fi access, communication and entertainment services. HKBN owns an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.1 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 79% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and more than 2,000 commercial buildings. HKBN takes great pride in developing its 2,400 plus Talents into a competitive advantage.
Officer - Finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220811
Employer Ref. FINBBA_O_042017
- Prepare management reporting, business performance analysis and financial modeling support
- Monitor and analyze the variances of actual performance to budget and forecasts with insights and recommendations
- Liaise with internal staff to review progress status of budget utilization and perform project evaluation
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting and financial planning
- Support ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related disciplines
- 3-4 years relevant working experience in business/financial analysis
- Strong in reasoning and analysis, good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Capable to provide target deliverables under tight schedule and pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer - Finance
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.