Kirin Wealth Management Limited
Kirin Financial Group is a fast growing integrated financial services group. We offer comprehensive financial solutions to our prestige clients.
To cope with our business expansion, we invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future. We are now looking for high caliber individuals to join us for the following position:
Come fly with Kirin “A Step Forward, A Leap of Life “
Officer, Finance & Accounting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784112
- Responsible for full set of accountings (AR & AP processing) and month-end closing
- Handle daily accounting, payment and internet banking processing;
- Prepare Financial Report and other management reports
- Commission calculation and payment
- Preparing income statement of teams
- Assist in audit and tax filing;
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- University graduate in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Accounting
- Experience in Insurance Industry; calculating commission and auditing is preferred
- Strong in excel & computer skills required
- Self-motivated, responsible and well organized
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Service oriented. Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Candidate with more experience and shows strong interests will be considered as Senior Officer
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package & career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please email full resume including covering letter and expected salary to us. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for interview.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.