Hong Kong Maxim’s Group
Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group is a leading food & beverage company comprising of Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, quick service restaurants, bakery shops and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, including the award-winning Maxim’s Mooncakes. The Group is also the licensee of renowned brands including Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi and IPPUDO ramen and The Cheesecake Factory in various territories. Altogether, the Group operates over 960 outlets in Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. It also established the first Sino-Foreign joint venture (registered as ‘Sino-foreign Joint Venture 001’) in China in 1980 and now delivers air catering service in 11 cities through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Officer – Forecasting and Planning
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998775
- Initiates and leads short and long term supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency and capacity constraints
- Resolve short term supply issues and identify and resolve any supply constraint to meet the long term demand requirement
- Serve as primary contact for supplier issues/performance and identify action
- Follow up of timeliness of POs / replenishment
- Ensures supplier readiness and mitigates fiscal exposure due to supplier and product transitions, including service impacts
- Lead the supply risk assessment to ensure the order fulfillment
- Lead supply chain optimization initiatives to improve the flow of product through the supply chain and provides feedback for continuous improvement
- Maximize inventory turns and optimize the warehouse space utilization to meet the order fulfillment
- Ongoing development of policies and IT system to drive for improvements
- University graduate in Supply Chain Management or relative disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ practical working experience in demand forecasting, supply and inventory management, preferably in FMCG and F&B industry
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both spoken & written
- Ability to develop strategic plans and understand business impact
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Progressive knowledge of supply planning or inventory management processes
- Use planning system tools to effectively and efficiently create tactical and strategic inventory and supply solutions.
- Proficient in MS office especially in MS Excel & PowerPoint; practical experience in Oracle & SAP preferable
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected remuneration package.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.