BOCI-Prudential Trustee Limited is a joint venture founded by BOC Group Trustee Company Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited ("Prudential"). BOC Group Trustee Company Limited is owned by BOC International Holdings Limited ("BOCI") and Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited ("BOC(HK)"), which are subsidiaries of Bank of China Limited.
With BOCI and BOC(HK)'s solid reputation and Prudential's 150 years of superb experience in pension fund management, we are able to provide our MPF customers with unprecedented peace of mind. Through the extensive sales networks of BOC(HK) and Prudential, we provide comprehensive MPF services with personal and professional customer care. To achieve this mission, we are seeking high calibre professionals to join our team and grow with us:
Officer, Fund Accounting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777891
- Review and prepare portfolio transactions and valuation
- Perform bank and securities reconciliation
- Prepare the financial reports and other reports
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance discipline
- Member of ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent is preferable
- At least 3 years' experience in Investment Funds / Hedge Funds / Pension Funds
- Experience in leading a team is a MUST
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel and Word
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidates. Interested candidates, please send your application letter & resume with current & expected salary by mail to Human Resources Department, 12/F., Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Or .
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Applications will also be considered for other suitable positions available in our Group. Unsuccessful applications will be kept in our file for a period of one year and which will be destroyed after the said period of retention.