Principal Trust Company (Asia) Limited
Principal is a global provider of investment and retirement solutions. We combine our capabilities in Global Investment Management, Retirement Leadership and Asset Allocation Expertise to provide retirement and asset management to businesses, individuals and institutional clients. As a member of the FORTUNE 500, Principal serves over 19 million customers worldwide from offices in 18 countries throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and the United States.
Principal Hong Kong has been awarded “Good MPF Employer Award 2014/2015” by MPFA for its continuous effort in enhancing employees’ retirement protection.
We are looking for high caliber talents to join our Hong Kong team and grow with us. For more information, please visit www.principal.com.hk
Officer, Fund Accounting & Valuation
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921211
Employer Ref. Ref: AOFA&V_FAV
- Responsible for fund accounting and other relevant fund operational tasks
- Perform daily fund valuation and accounting reconciliation
- Responsible for periodic accounting and regulatory reports preparation
- Assist in year-end audit
Perform other job related duties or special projects as required
- Associate degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 1-2 year or above working experience is preferred
- Student member in HKICPA (or similar associations) is an advantage
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel and Access
- Attentive to details, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.