Officer – Fund Services (Fund Accounting & Valuation)
Bank Consortium Trust Co. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780905
- Assist to supervise associates in performing portfolio valuation NAV prices computation and other fund administration works daily
- Prepare and / or check valuation reports and other fund administration works to ensure that they are correctly prepared
- Maintaining a high degree of accuracy and consistency in preparation of daily reporting and ensure that the pricing/valuation process are adhered to audit procedures and ensure service standards are met
- Deal with issues and queries from clients in a professional and timely manner
- Follow the procedures as specified in the Procedure Manual and ensure comply with in all relevant work processes. Prompt escalation to Team Head for any issues identified
- Participate in those tasks or projects as assigned by Department Head from time to time and take accountability
- Degree holder in accountancy or Diploma in Business related discipline etc. For candidates with academic background below degree, strong and relevant experience in fund administration industry must be demonstrated
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in fund accounting and administration, with substantial experience in unit trust / MPF / ORSO operations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Be flexible and an open-minded team player
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or click 'Apply Now' or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank Consortium Trust Co. Ltd.
About Bank Consortium Trust Co. Ltd.
BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Be a BCTian