CITIC Pacific is a diversified company and strongly committed to long-term business success and lasting shareholder value. Talented human resources are regarded as one of the key factors leading to the Company's business success. CITIC Pacific aims at attracting and recruiting high caliber individuals who are committed to pursue a challenging and rewarding career. We provide excellent employment opportunities for employees to fully develop their expertise, talent and innovation. If you are dedicated to move on your career advancement, please join us and share your success with us.
Officer - Internal Audit
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992637
- Conduct risk-based audits according to Annual Audit Plan
- Review and evaluate major risks and controls
- Prepare internal audit reports with detailed findings and recommendations
- Follow-up on the implementation of audit recommendations
- Degree holder with major in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' audit experience in sizeable listed companies and / or Big 4 CPA firms
- Possession of professional qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA. CISA or equivalent IT knowledge is desirable
- CISA or equivalent IT knowledge is an advantage
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent with analytical mind
- Frequent travels to Asia Pacific region are required
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and dental scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored resume and cover letter with your current and expected salary and availability online or mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.