Officer, IT Service
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997832
Employer Ref. HKA/JDB/0113_OITS
- Assist in develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Assist in define and communicate customer service standards
- Assist to plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Review and follow up internal customer complaints
- Assist to provide training and training material to user
- Assist to Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Computer Studies or related disciplines
- At least 2 years working experience with customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command spoken and written English & Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Customer service focus
- Able to work independently and also as a good team player
- Able to handle and manage multi-task to meet deadline
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply via this Job Ad with your full resume with availability, current and expected salary.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Airlines Limited
About Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Hong Kong Airlines is the third airline based in Hong Kong. In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position :-