Officer, Partnership Excellence
K11 Concepts Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991663
- Key person to manage the product collection, photo shooting, information compiling process of tenants marketing campaign
- Support managers to follow up with tenants on the tenant's offering for each marketing / sales campaign
- Support managers to prepare promotion material for tenants marketing campaign
- Conduct tenants briefing for each tenant marketing program
- Consolidate the brand profile and hero product information from new tenants before their opening for marketing purpose
Retail Sales Management:
- Provide sales, marketing and CRM support to designated tenants to maximize their sales
- Collecting feedback and result from tenants for each sales and marketing events to enhance the effectiveness of coming partnership support
- Support Managers on the preparation of document of advertisement area licensing
- General administration work / reports as assigned
- Update and maintain the documentation of the department work flow
- 2 years or above experience in retail marketing industry
- Tertiary education or above, preferably in marketing discipline
- Strong experience to liaise with different external and internal parties in fast pace environment
- Product Marketing experience will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills to work with different levels
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong planning skills
- Result-oriented and commit to timeline
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to K11 Concepts Limited
About K11 Concepts Limited
A Member of New World Group.
A global high-end lifestyle brand operator under New World Group, K11 is the world’s first original brand to pioneer the blend of three essential elements – Art ∙ People ∙ Nature.
The name of K11 stems from the Eastern philosophy of“the co-existence of nothingness and substance” and is intrinsically neutral.It is rich in meaning and stimulates boundless interpretations. The unique and neutral meaning of K11 will be varied according to each person’s perceptibility and sensitivity, with which all K11 projects will bring to their visitors a sensory experience.
We now invite energetic, motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our K11 team.