Officer-Parts Supply Chain
Inchcape Motor Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997384
- Manage vehicle parts inventory and distribution activities for luxury European brands
- Formulate programmes and strategies to enhance warehouse productivity and distribution efficiency
- Assist in developing and implementing planning and warehousing policies to ensure efficient use of company resources
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma in Engineering (preferably Automotive, Mechanical or Manufacturing-related) / Logistics / Business or above
- With at least 3-4 years work experience in related fields; Previous experience in automotive or warehouse field will be a definite advantage
- Presentable with outgoing personality, detail-minded and excellent analytical skills
- Well-organized with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player and open-minded
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands-on PC knowledge
- Immediate Available is highly preferred
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer-Parts Supply Chain.
We offer employees & dependents medical scheme, year-end bonus, training opportunity and career development to the right candidate. Please send full detailed resume with contact telephone number and salary information to the Human Resources Division, Inchcape Motor Services Limited, 22/F., Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR by online application.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after 3 months. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Inchcape Motor Services Limited
About Inchcape Motor Services Limited
Being One of Us
People are at the heart of who we are, how we think & how we act!
Inchcape Motor Services Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Inchcape plc. We provide ultimate shared service support to other leading automotive firms within the group in Hong Kong.
Our team is comprised of highly engaged individuals who share the same vision of continuously driving the group to becoming the most customer centric automotive retail group.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we are now inviting high calibre talents to apply for the following position: