Principal Trust Company (Asia) Limited
Principal is a global provider of investment and retirement solutions. We combine our capabilities in Global Investment Management, Retirement Leadership and Asset Allocation Expertise to provide retirement and asset management to businesses, individuals and institutional clients. As a member of the FORTUNE 500, Principal serves over 19 million customers worldwide from offices in 18 countries throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and the United States.
We are looking for high caliber talents to join our Hong Kong operation and grow with us. For details, please visit www.principal.com.hk
Officer , Pension Operations (1 year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781765
Due to our business growth, we invite high calibre talents joining the expanding team to grow with our business.
- Handle daily administration of retirement schemes and perform customer service related activities
- Process member enrollments, terminations, and group changes in accordance with the approved company procedures, policies and local regulations
- Maintain accurate records and thorough documentation
- Perform clerical support such as data input
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as required
- Secondary school graduate or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience in MPF and/or ORSO schemes administration
- Self-starter, team player and attentive to details
- Strong analytical skills and good at PC applications especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less will be considered as Assistant Officer
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Interested parties, please email your resume with your current and expected salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.