Officer Planning - MRO
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782534
This role is responsible for the effective management of Regional MSO estimating, planning and scheduling department, for all work requests regarding managed fleet and third party aircraft, MRO capacity planning, updating and liaising with customers during scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, coordinating line maintenance, maintaining the daily status report and capacity plan within the business operating system. Also, producing performance dashboards and data in order to support business objectives is essential. Developing and integrating systems for productivity improvements across the MRO Network to achieve operational excellence in line with company strategy.
- Responsible for providing estimates in line with customer maintenance service requests, including Base, Line, Drop in and AOG using the company business operating system
- Work with Manager to ensure the timely response to customer enquiries
- Develop work packs in line with MRO license regulatory requirements for Maintenance use
- Responsible for the coordination of scheduled maintenance activity, including but not limited to special tooling, third party services, etc.
- Assist the team on planning and controlling the departmental budget in order to identify excessive spending, suggest cost savings and ensure that maintenance procedures are performed according to the budget
- Develop and provide regular and ad-hoc reports requested by the department guaranteeing accurate data and quality to enable managers to take appropriate actions
- Ensure Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins are correctly provided for and fully understood to embody in accordance with established procedures
- Record of completed tasks cards onto the company business operating system
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Aviation or related discipline
- 10 years’ relevant experience in MRO of the aviation industry, preferably with business and/or private aviation experience and 5 years within the planning function
- Liaison experience with the FAA, EASA and/or other aviation industry regulators or agents
- Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturers SB’s, AD, Mandatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards
- Detailed minded, proactive, strong problem solving skill.
- Able to work independently and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in English and Chinese preferred.
Please send your CV, current salary and expected salary details to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now". Information provided is for recruitment purposes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Metrojet Limited
About Metrojet Limited
Have you ever thought about the opportunity to serve affluent individuals and corporations - flying, maintaining or supporting the operation of an expanding fleet of exclusive top of the range business jets, globally?
Metrojet was established in 1995 pioneering business aviation services in Hong Kong and was awarded an Air Operator’s Certificate in 1997. As part of the Kadoorie Group and a sister company of the renowned Peninsula Hotels, we are committed to providing an unrivalled level of service, exceeding the expectations of our client. With presence in China, Singapore, Philippines and India we offer a complete range of business aviation services, including aircraft management , charter and maintenance.
We are now inviting a high calibre individual to join us for the following position: