Officer – Policy & Procedure Writing (1 year contract) - Bank
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993810
Employer Ref. SC
- Involving into our core banking enhancement project by assisting in policy and procedure writing and other ad hoc tasks.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 2 years working experience, preferably in banking sector
- General knowledge of banking operations
- Excellent command of writing skill in both Chinese and English. Putonghua speaking and frequent travel are required
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE application
- Attention to details and able to work under pressure
- Candidate with less relevant experience can be considered as Officer
***Interested parties, please send your CV to (please click here -->) Suzanne Choi of Levin Human Capital Consulting Group or you call us at (852) 2520 0104 / Fax (852) 2850 4061 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.