Officer, Project Administrator, 6 months contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916296
Employer Ref. 1611187
- Responsible for supporting the project manager and other project resources during the course of the project lifecycle.
- Assist in the development of communication and training plans.
- Take notes during project meetings and distribute meeting summaries accordingly.
- Update project plans as needed.
- Plan, monitor and coordinate tasks.
- Participate in and document needs assessment meetings.
- Assist in the data collection and validation efforts.
- Degree holder with 1-2 year relevant experience preferred; fresh graduate also accepted.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Manulife Asset Management (MAM) is the asset management division of Manulife Financial Corporation. MAM’s diversified group of companies and affiliates provides comprehensive asset management solutions for institutional investors, investment funds and individuals in key markets around the work. This investment expertise extends across a full range of asset classes including equities, fixed income, derivatives, and alternative investments such as oil & gas, real estates, timber, farmland, as well as asset allocation strategies. MAM has investment offices across multiple continents – Asia, North America and Europe. MAM has more than 100 years of experience managing portfolios for The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company, John Hancock Life Insurance Company, and other major clients and is a leading global investment management group.
About Manulife Financial
See Job Description