MegaBox Management Services Ltd
We are a member of Kerry Properties Limited, a publicly listed property developer in Hong Kong (http://www.kerryprops.com) with extensive presence in Hong Kong and in the PRC.
Enterprise Square Five and MegaBox in Kowloon Bay comprise 500,000 sf of Grade A office and 1,100,000 sf of innovative shopping area. It stands as a new shopping hotspot in East Kowloon area with our shopping re-defined concept. We invite high caliber and well-experienced professional to join us for the following position:
Officer -Property Services
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999193
Employer Ref. MB/1701/001
- Assist the Property Management Team to implement the day-to-day management functions of the office, shopping mall & carpark
- Liaise with tenants and services providers in all property management related matters
- Supervise operational staff to deliver quality services to meet customers’ expectations
- Degree / Diploma holder in Property / Real Estate or related disciplines
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in property management, preferably gained from large shopping mall & carpark
- Customer-oriented, strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Shift duty may be required
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Assistant Officer -Property Services
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary to the Manager -Human Resources & Administration, MegaBox Management Services Limited, Unit 15, L11, MegaBox, Enterprise Square Five, 38 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or by email.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)