Our reputation as one of the world's best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Officer, Public Relations (Administration Support)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995112
Employer Ref. 055-170112-1
- Provide administrative and office support to PR Department
- Support in PR projects and press events logistics
- Prepare monthly reports for management review
- Undertake any other duties/special assignments as directed by the Senior Manager, Public Relations
- University Degree or Higher Diploma holder with minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant, initiative and willing to learn
- Immediate available preferred
Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, public exam results, present & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 21 January 2017. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.