Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Officer (Consumer Finance Section) – Retail Business Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999008
Marketing Plan Implementation and Product Development
- Assist in formulating effective sales and marketing campaigns to achieve the sales target of consumer finance business
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of the program delivery according to the schedule
- Proactively understand and analyze market trend on deposit and foreign exchange business as well as competitors’ business and marketing activities for management reference
- Liaise with various levels of approval authority on fine-tuning of credit assessment in line with the market
- Assist in developing/ enhancing product features/ application logistic of consumer finance business
- Generate system change request and conduct UAT according to product development plan
Consumer Finance Business Information Management
- Monitor and organize the generation of regular statistic reports related to business volume, approval performance, delinquency of consumer finance, the performance of sales channels and risk management
- Perform statistical analysis to monitor the effectiveness of promotion program as well as program evaluation
- Conduct and report “case study” analysis on rejected application and write off case from consumer finance in regular basis
- University graduate in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience in marketing and product development in consumer finance business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Conversant with MS office application and Chinese word processing
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員 A Member of Yuexiu Group