Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world’s most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody’s. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank has been ranked Asian’s strongest bank and among the world’s five strongest banks by Bloomberg Markets for five consecutive years since the ranking’s inception in 2011. OCBC Bank and its subsidiaries offer a broad array of commercial banking, specialist financial and wealth management services, ranging from consumer, corporate, investment, private and transaction banking to treasury, insurance, asset management and stockbroking services. OCBC Bank’s key markets are Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Greater China. It has over 610 branches and representative offices in 18 countries and regions. These include the more than 330 branches and offices in Indonesia under subsidiary Bank OCBC NISP, and more than 110 branches and offices in Hong Kong, China and Macau under OCBC Wing Hang. OCBC Bank’s private banking services are provided by its wholly-owned subsidiary Bank of Singapore, which operates on a unique open-architecture product platform to source for the best-in-class products to meet its clients’ goals. OCBC Bank's insurance subsidiary, Great Eastern Holdings, is the oldest and most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. Its asset management subsidiary, Lion Global Investors, is one of the largest private sector asset management companies in Southeast Asia. For more information, please visit www.ocbc.com.
Officer, Retail Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922684
Employer Ref. ROP
- Act as a supervisor of Fixed Deposits & Remittance sections;
- Handle remittance/retail accounts related transactions;
- Perform customer services duties to fixed deposits;
- Follow up renewal/withdrawal instruction with the customers;
- Check and verify SWIFT payment instructions;
- Handle enquiries from various departments and overseas branches;
- Participate in the assigned UAT/BCP/project execution;
- Perform other duties as delegated and assigned by the department head.
- Tertiary education with minimum 8 years' relevant experience in banking industry;
- Good knowledge in retail banking products and services, including current, savings, remittance related transactions handling;
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Good team player and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Good PC skills in Microsoft Office Applications.
Please apply with full resume and state present and expected salary and availability to: Human Resources Department at Box 307 G.P.O. Hong Kong (Personal data will be collected for recruitment purpose only).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.