About Gibson Innovations
Gibson Innovations is part of Gibson Brands, Inc., one of the fastest-growing Consumer Electronics companies in the world. We are a privately held company with a portfolio of music and audio brands for both consumers and professionals, across the full journey of music: creation, performance and experience.
We love great sound quality and innovation, combining these qualities with sophisticated design to deliver the best entertainment experience. Our products – audio, headphones, video, home cinema, multimedia, home communications and accessories – deliver on our commitment to meaningful innovation in sound and entertainment.
Each of our brands focuses on a different group of consumers with different needs and aspirations. These brands include Philips, Philips Fidelio, GoGear, Trainer, Onkyo and Gibson.
With our roots as the audio, video and multimedia division of Dutch electronics giant Royal Philips, we are proud of our heritage as the inventor of the compact cassette recorder, CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
Our success is driven by the talent and commitment of our people, retailers, partners, suppliers and investors. Together, we will become the world’s #1 music lifestyle company.
To learn more about Gibson Innovations, go to www.gibsoninnovations.com
Officer, Sales & Operations Planning
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991687
The Officer, Sales & Operations Planning will act as a bridge between Sales & Operation Planning and suppliers (external) / business lines (internal) to facilitate supply planning functions, maximize sales targets and manage inventory level.
- Validate planning quality and send global supply requirements to suppliers
- Drive supply confirmation through supply reliability and structural constraint management
- Drive for smooth product phase in / out process to ensure on time introduction and minimize obsolescence
- Manage end to end supply chain process, including downstream allocation of finished goods and reallocating stocks between distribution channels
- Drive for supply chain management KPI target and action plan
- Work with master data team for data creation and maintain valid data in system
- University degree in Supply Chain / Statistics / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and will take ownership for own actions
- Good communications skills and ability to coordinate with different parties in a cross-functional environment
- Proactive and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly adaptable to new and fast-paced working environment
- Attention to details and sensitive to numbers
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Experience in SAP/SNP will be an advantage
Interested applicants, please submit your full CV with current and expected salary. We will contact you should you be selected to next step of hiring process.
For more job opportunities, please visit Gibson Innovations career page