“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
OFFICER / SENIOR CLERK – PROPERTY SALES SUPPORT (Financial Services)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781785
Employer Ref. IAPJDB/PR099/16
- Diploma in Business / Finance / Banking or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking industry or customer services
- Experience in loan administration and payment settlement is preferred
- Proven English proficiency and good command of Putonghua
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to work on irregular hours, weekends and on public holidays when required
- To provide customer service and answer customer enquiries on execution of loans and benefits related to property sales
- To assist in mortgage/loans applications, follow up on relevant documents and administration
- To handle payment settlement for benefits related to property sales
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Officer / Senior Clerk.)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by clicking “Apply Now”.
For further information, please visit our company website: http://www.shkp.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.