Our client, a Japanese financial group of trust banking, is looking for Officer / Senior Officer as the following.
- Assist Senior Manager to support daily checking operations and preparation of procedural manuals.
- Check and approve transactions, Handle settlement problems and Financial Authorities’ requirements, Prepare and Review the Policies and manual
- Mainly perform daily settlements of money market, bond, bond repo and Interest Rate Swap transactions, etc.
- Checking and release settlement instruction.
- Daily and monthly internal reports and payment reconciliation.
- Reporting of derivative products (HKTR) to HKMA.
- Supporting user acceptance test on system migration.
- Handling of relevant documents.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in the banking operations experience.
- Familiar with operations of Swift WebPlatform, RTGS, CMU and Euroclear (EUCLID).
- Familiar with bond and bond repo operations, central clearing of derivative product, issuance of CD, Future and Option, etc.
- Experience in position keeping and reconciliation, system migration.
- Knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering, Deposit Protection Scheme.
-Up to 22K