Lam Soon (Hong Kong) Limited
Lam Soon Hong Kong Limited, founded in 1961, and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1972, is principally engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of flour, edible oil and household cleaning products in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
Half a century of heritage has resulted in our current portfolio of famous brands associated with product quality and service excellence, which include “Knife”, “AXE”, “Golden Statue”, etc. Our success today is a testimony of continuing commitment to high product quality and best service standards to our customers, driven by a team of aspiring professionals who thrive on meeting new challenges.
We invite dedicated candidates to join us as:
Officer / Senior Officer - Learning & Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784092
Responsible for planning, developing, conducting training programs to meet the Company objectives.
- Coordinate training logistics and related administration works
- Assist in organizing Corporate Social Responsibility/Employee Relations programs to build employer branding
- Assist in ad hoc training projects
Bachelor degree in HRM, Training and Development, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Hands-on experience in program design and delivery especially soft skill training programs
- At least 5 years' solid experience preferably in FMCG/manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, customer-oriented mindset
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good proficiency of MS Office
- Occasional travel to China is required
- Less experience will be consdiered as Learning & Development Officer
We offer 5-day work week, free lunch and comprehensive benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in confidence with full resume, listing present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
For more company details, please visit our website http://www.lamsoon.com/
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose in accordance with the Lam Soon Hong Kong Group Policy on Personal Data for Job Applicants. For details, please refer to www.lamsoon.com.)