Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Officer, Station Performance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832696
Employer Ref. 492495-768
Role and responsibilities:
HK and Outstation Performance
- Manage a scoring system to evaluate station performance;
- Conduct monthly and annual review and consolidate feedback from outstation.
- Follow up action and closing on audit finding;
- Ensure implementation of corrective measure.
Charter Service coordination and monitoring
- Coordinate with the charterer representative on flight handling;
- Coordinate with internal department regarding all charter flight issue.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent or above;
- Minimum 2 years of airport services experiences; with outstation airport experience is preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Excellent communication skills and able to take fast decisions;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.