jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836555
Employer Ref. HK116395
Our client is a well-established bank in Hong Kong with huge opportunity for growth. They are now looking for a Trade Finance Operations Officer to join its expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide clerical support to supervisors in processing import and export transactions
- Deliver quality service to internal and external customers
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects
- Secondary education or attain the HKDSE with 3 years' or above relevant experience in bills operations or DC function
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and PC knowledge
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and able to communicate in Mandarin Chinese
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Phoebe Pong at +852 2919 6248 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116395. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.