Officer Trainee - Property Management (9-month) [Ref: OT-PM (9-month)]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780334
Employer Ref. OT-PM (9-month)
We will provide you with a systematic and comprehensive training program which enables you to build a long-term career in Property Management field and tackle future challenges.
- Provide customer services and handle enquiries / complaints from tenants / owners.
- Perform administrative duties at the management office.
- Organize activities and interest classes for the residents to promote customer relationship.
- With aspiration to join property management industry
- University Graduates or Diploma Holders, preferably in Real Estate / Property / Housing Management but not a must
- Proficient in both English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.