Officer - User Acceptance Test
Bank Consortium Trust Co. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916637
- Perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) for MPF and other related projects.
- Prepare test plans based on project requirements
- Execute test cases, document test results and report problems
- Follow up with IT/users on test issues and findings
- Conduct user training
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Information Systems or related discipline
- MPF / ORSO experience is preferable
- Good computer knowledge and analytical skills
(Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager)
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or click 'Apply Now' or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank Consortium Trust Co. Ltd.
About Bank Consortium Trust Co. Ltd.
BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Be a BCTian