Industrial and Commercial Bank of China(Asia) Limited (“ICBC (Asia)”) is a licensed bank incorporated in Hong Kong. It has 57 branches, 24 “Elite Club” Wealth Management Centres and 3 commercial business centres in Hong Kong. It is principally engaged in banking, financial and other finance-related services with a focus on retail and commercial banking as well as corporate banking business. The total assets of ICBC (Asia) amounted to HK$712 .1 billion at the end of June 2015, and its after-tax net profit reached HK$3.081 billion in the first half of 2015. Chinese Mercantile Bank and ICBC (Asia) Investment Management Company Limited, two wholly-owned subsidiaries of ICBC (Asia), are specialized in RMB services in Mainland China and the investment management businesses with a focus on Asia respectively. ICBC (Asia) is the flagship of overseas banking business of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (“ICBC”) – currently the largest commercial bank in China.
Officer, Website Management (Ref: EBD-OWB-IW-JBD)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778932
Employer Ref. EBD-OWB-IW-JBD
- Coordinate with various parties to handle e-banking risk / regulatory issue and conduct assessment / gap analysis
- Provide advisory services to different e-banking units on regulatory and compliance related matters
- Perform internal e-banking risk assessment and external audit
- Regularly update forms / manuals and e-banking risk related documents
- Responsible for website development and maintenance
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Department Head or Section Head
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, Risk Management, Law, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year experience in banking industry, with exposure in HTML5, CSS, Javascipt, Photoshop is a plus
- Basic knowledge of e-banking regulations, Code of Banking Practice is preferred
- Strong problem solving skill, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Mainland China graduates are welcomed
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" for application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.